Office Hours:8.30am to 6.30pm (Winter) Please contact us if arriving after 6.00pm
Office and Booking Information
Cash, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard and Amex
Check in is 2.00pm for accommodation. Payment for all accounts is due on arrival. All guests and visitors must check in on arrival.
The Villas and Resort provide free parking for customers only.
Overnight Visitors: Must check in at Reception on arrival and will be charged at the applicable nightly tariff. Overnight visitors will be given a gate access code for the duration of their stay and vehicle access will be limited to available space for your unit. Visitors are the ultimate responsibility of the registered guest.
Sorry, no pets are permitted at the Cathedral Cove Lodge Villas or the Hahei Holiday Resort.
We have a No Smoking Policy in all our accommodation units.
on booking, please indicate estimated time of arrival as the Reception is not open 24 hours. The property does have a security gate with access code that will be needed to activate after closing hours.
Facilities and Guest Services
- Telephones are not available in units. There is a public card phone outside the entrance to the Hahei Holiday Resort and cards can be purchased at the local store. There is excellent mobile phone coverage in the area.
- An Internet kiosk is available. Wireless broadband is available for your laptop and wireless devices.
- Laundry facilities are available in our Sea View Units. The Garden View Studios and the Hahei Holiday Park resort have communal laundry facilities available.
- Barbecues are outside Sea View Villas. Garden View Studios have a communal barbecue area.
Cathedral Cove Villas has no shop for food or drinks. The Hahei Store operates all year but closes at night.
- The Units are not serviced daily, but a light service on request every 3 days is available. Towels, bathroom, and kitchen complimentary products can be changed daily.
- The units have sofa beds and rollaway beds. We also provide portacots and high chairs free of charge. Please indicate if required.
- All units have CD/DVD players. Bring your favourites or hire DVDs from the local store.